2 Tbsp. butter
12 oz. pkg. frozen pearl onions
3 Tbsp. brown sugar
2 Tsp. Spiced Rum
12 oz. pkg. Italian cut green beans
1 Tbsp. butter
1 Tbsp. brown sugar
1. Melt butter in a large saute pan.
2. Add pearl onions and stir, coating with butter. Cook until onions become slightly translucent.
3. Add brown sugar and rum, and continue to cook for another 5 minutes until the liquid becomes a light caramel color.
4. Add Italian green beans and stir again, coating green beans. Continue to cook until beans are cooked though.
5. Add butter and brown sugar to finish off. Stir well until coated.
Serves 6 as a side dish.